Dane-97redjetgsr build updated 2/6/2011

This is a discussion on Dane-97redjetgsr build updated 2/6/2011 within the Project and Build-Up Section forums, part of the TunedTech's Features category; alright well it has been awhile that i been updating my build thread.The build came to slow down for awhile do to some crazy thing and still happening but working ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's Features   Project and Build-Up Section

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #31
tTECH newbie

My Ride: 1997 Acura integra
Posts Perday: 0.01
DefaultRe: Dane-97redjetgsr build updated 2/6/2011

alright well it has been awhile that i been updating my build thread.The build came to slow down for awhile do to some crazy thing and still happening but working on my teg just takes my mind right off things and i working in to to the night to get things done.last pics i posted you can see i was putting my rear camber and toe kit on.now the HOLE rear is back on the ground after 7 months with new LCAS,bushing,powder coated trailing arms,New kw-3 coilovers,new wheel bearings and alot more to go yet.The engine now is going back together there are pics of that to now.The passager side wiring let me tell you what i dont think i will ever mess with wring like that in a car its a pain in the ass to making things fit like stock but yet not.....well here are pics enjoy more to coming

Wiring not to be seen :)

back on the ground!!!

THIS WAS DONE BEFORE THE BODY SHOP

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:49 PM   #32
tTECH newbie

alright little update for the build,the engine bay was soda blasted today and what a mess that was getting cleaned up and still cleaning lol.well here are the pics

This was not cheap and if anyone has this done ever!!!! make sure to use duck tape all over the car to cover holes up!

Old 12-14-2011, 10:49 PM   #33
tTECH newbie

alright well here is an update on what is going on with the car.things are getting paint on them and starting to look like a car,noting the less a DC-2 that will be clean and just over all clean going down the road.the one part in the pic what was cut out of the passager side was rust as you can see and has been re-welded and fixed now,not shit tons of bondo in the car like other body shops would do or i have seen.more to come next 2 weeks of this build!

This is not even polished yet :) :) :)

GOOD BYE CRAP!

had to cut small peace here to but noting to big for the body guy to get done!

Old 12-14-2011, 10:49 PM   #34
tTECH newbie

alright well here is an update on what is going on with the car.things are getting paint on them and starting to look like a car,noting the less a DC-2 that will be clean and just over all clean going down the road.the one part in the pic what was cut out of the passager side was rust as you can see and has been re-welded and fixed now,not shit tons of bondo in the car like other body shops would do or i have seen.more to come next 2 weeks of this build!

This is not even polished yet :) :) :)

GOOD BYE CRAP!

had to cut small peace here to but noting to big for the body guy to get done!

Old 12-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #35
tTECH newbie

UPDATE!!!! the car is now painted!!! looks sooo freaking clean and the way i wanted it for a long time and i long time to last.the engine bay is still needed paint,the body shop is working on that as of right now and will be done soon also.enjoy pics!

Old 12-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #36
tTECH newbie

Old 12-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #37
tTECH newbie

Update...yea whats that been to long but im busy with school.anyways here pics of the trans tear down.the car its self will be getting things done soon so stay around.