Dane-97redjetgsr build updated 2/6/2011

This is a discussion on Dane-97redjetgsr build updated 2/6/2011 within the Project and Build-Up Section forums, part of the TunedTech's Features category; More!?!?!?!?!?!?!? This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community....

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's Features   Project and Build-Up Section

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2011, 11:04 AM   #16
tTECH member

My Ride: 95 civic coupe
Posts Perday: 0.06
DefaultRe: Dane-97redjetgsr build updated 2/6/2011

More!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #17
tTECH newbie

My Ride: 1997 Acura integra
Posts Perday: 0.01

alright small update.I got the doors broken down to take them off the car after body work is done.the sunroof is out and damn that thing is like 50LBS.the hatchback is about ready to come off also just need to pull the wiring out of it.so the week coming up i will start body work.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #18
tTECH newbie

update! I picked up my powder coat and a DA sander so here the pics

Old 12-14-2011, 10:44 PM   #19
tTECH newbie

ENGINE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooooooooooooo yea!!!!!!!

[IMG]
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2987/dsc09050er.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-14-2011, 10:44 PM   #20
tTECH newbie

well things are moving but slow,been busy with school and end of the month for bills yay me.but on the good side i got my intake mani in and more honda parts.I tryed rebuilding my alternator and it was really rusty inside also all the screw were rusted so they stripped out.so im not sure if im going to go ahead and still try to fix it or just get one off of ebay and use that one.I also order sand paper,sand blocks wet and dry and body filler.I hope this weekend i can get some for sure body work done.well here is some pics of the new parts!

Old 12-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #21
tTECH newbie

here are some pics of me getting the body sanded down and some pics of the rust and lucky it isnt bad at all.I will be working on those spots this weekend.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #22
tTECH newbie

well i worked for awhile on the car last night to the moring,stoped at 3am.I got most of the chasebays brake kit in.i need to get a 37dgree flar to do the brakes for the rear and also pick up the 40/40 por valve.I started sanding the door jams and hood.I got the driver side wiring harness cleaned up and done everything put back in were it gose.im happy it came out clean.also orderd PPG paint

This is the passager side fender,there was a nice dent there but not now!

There was dents here but smoothed them out with a flat body hammer and flat peace of metal behide as i hammered

painted these but need to coat them few times more

Old 12-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #23
tTECH newbie

well i worked for awhile on the car last night to the moring,stoped at 3am.I got most of the chasebays brake kit in.i need to get a 37dgree flar to do the brakes for the rear and also pick up the 40/40 por valve.I started sanding the door jams and hood.I got the driver side wiring harness cleaned up and done everything put back in were it gose.im happy it came out clean.also orderd PPG paint

This is the passager side fender,there was a nice dent there but not now!

There was dents here but smoothed them out with a flat body hammer and flat peace of metal behide as i hammered

painted these but need to coat them few times more

Old 12-14-2011, 10:46 PM   #24
tTECH newbie

Its been a min from anything good on here.the engine bay is still in primer but not for long.i been busy with the end of school and taking them sweet test yay me.I got some new parts in so here they are :)

PPG paint-this stuff will knock u on your ass!

Old 12-14-2011, 10:46 PM   #25
tTECH newbie

I got few parts today so here the pics cant wait to use the new wideband and see how it is.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:47 PM   #26
tTECH newbie

here is an update of what i been doing,started putting things back inside the car getting brake lines ran.also get the steering wheel back in and bolted back the rack.also took the trans apart and now i'm waiting on tools and parts for that.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:47 PM   #27
tTECH newbie

hey !! long time for an update on here, been working 50 hours plus so no time to really get to it.I got the trans apart and started on that also got everything back from powder coating and starting to bolt that up this weekend.i hope to get the car to paint in the next week to 2 weeks.were here are pics of some stuff and NEW PARTS

Old 12-14-2011, 10:47 PM   #28
tTECH newbie

here is what i got put on the car last night,i worked on it in till 2am to get things done.i cant wait to drive my teg i miss it super bad.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #29
tTECH newbie

alright some good things happing for sure the car is at the BODY SHOP!!!!! after 8 months of hard work to get it to there now when it will be back in my hands it will be shine and glass looking for sure i cant wait! well here are some pics of me taking it there :) i will have more later today also

I know if the pics it looks bad but really isn't

Old 12-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #30
tTECH newbie

alright well it has been awhile that i been updating my build thread.The build came to slow down for awhile do to some crazy thing and still happening but working on my teg just takes my mind right off things and i working in to to the night to get things done.last pics i posted you can see i was putting my rear camber and toe kit on.now the HOLE rear is back on the ground after 7 months with new LCAS,bushing,powder coated trailing arms,New kw-3 coilovers,new wheel bearings and alot more to go yet.The engine now is going back together there are pics of that to now.The passager side wiring let me tell you what i dont think i will ever mess with wring like that in a car its a pain in the ass to making things fit like stock but yet not.....well here are pics enjoy more to coming

Wiring not to be seen :)

back on the ground!!!

THIS WAS DONE BEFORE THE BODY SHOP