Flash Flood in Australia

This is a discussion on Flash Flood in Australia within the International - UK - Europe - Australia forums, part of the TunedTech's Regional category; Violent flash floods have been ravaging the state of Queensland, Australia for the last few weeks. Watch the power of the flood waters as they sweep away parked cars! This ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's Regional   International - UK - Europe - Australia

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
tTECH member

My Ride: Civic SiR
Posts Perday: 0.06

Default Flash Flood in Australia

Violent flash floods have been ravaging the state of Queensland, Australia for the last few weeks. Watch the power of the flood waters as they sweep away parked cars!

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:20 PM   #2
ttech Super Mod

My Ride: 06 Mazdaspeed 6
Posts Perday: 0.63
DefaultRe: Flash Flood in Australia

=O what a fuc*en office prank lol.. "uhmm should we move our cars?"

lol.. idiots. as soon as i saw the water i would have moved my baby away from that. all you need is like 2 or 3 inches of water for a car to float away lol.

Old 02-26-2011, 05:10 AM   #3
tTECH fan

My Ride: Crx and GC8
Posts Perday: 0.10
DefaultRe: Flash Flood in Australia

that water was so violent they didnt get a chance.
i live in qld and not far from this. the local area with service stations were up to the roof as were all of the takeaway shops, doctors, pharmacies, shops etc. i have a pic of a park bench in the tree next to the service station. it was freaky getting a text to tell you to leave