Members Rides Rules (PLEASE READ)

This is a discussion on Members Rides Rules (PLEASE READ) within the Members Ride forums, part of the TunedTech's Features category; Hey Guys, Here we go, the section for Member's Rides - we all like to show off our car(s), so this is the place to do so, but there are ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's Features   Members Ride

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #1
Home boy...

My Ride: g37x
Posts Perday: 1.15

Default Members Rides Rules (PLEASE READ)

Hey Guys,

Here we go, the section for Member's Rides - we all like to show off our car(s), so this is the place to do so, but there are a few things you guys need to know and need to follow before you make a post here. So let's get this over with ...

What can I add to this section?
Your ride(s), pictures of it, its modifications, and anything else you want to tell us about your car(s). Remember, this section is for YOUR RIDE(s) ONLY, don't be stealing other people's wips and calling them yours - that's just pathetic. If you want to post something about a car you saw in the web or on the street do so in the respective "
General vehicles Discussions " Forum.

How to Post Images/Videos/Media?
To put your car's pictures or videos on your post, simply use a FREE media host website and link back to your files here. If you don't have any accounts then that's fine, because we can host all your photos for you, all you have to do is upload them all here Gallery

What to include?
We ask, if possible, to not just include a picture(s) of your ride(s), but to also tell us more info about it. Post the modifications you've done to it, what you plan on doing to it, and anything else that is interesting about this specific car.

How many posts can I make in this section?
You can make as many as you want, but in my opinion it would be best if you have one thread for each car you own.

That's 'bout it ... Got any questions? Shoot me a PM ...

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.
D one
A ccelerating

Closed Thread