Valentines Day does not pick age

This is a discussion on Valentines Day does not pick age within the General - Off topic forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; So I was at the store today to get some flowers for the wifey and I noticed this old man standing in front of the Valentines card section contemplating which ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   General - Off topic

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
Home boy...

My Ride: g37x
Posts Perday: 1.16

Default Valentines Day does not pick age

So I was at the store today to get some flowers for the wifey and I noticed this old man standing in front of the Valentines card section contemplating which one to get. I decide to go over and I ask him “Are you getting a Valentine’s Day for your wife?” in which he replies 'No my wife died 3 years ago from breast cancer but I still buy her roses and a card and bring them to her grave to prove to her that she was the only one that will ever have my heart

So what are you getting this time for your gf?

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.
D one
A ccelerating

Old 02-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #2
ttech Super Mod

My Ride: 06 Mazdaspeed 6
Posts Perday: 0.62
DefaultRe: Valentines Day does not pick age

got her nothing. lol.

we did dinner and the movies. we're super simple people and we bought shit for eachother last year. and im over it lol.

she reallllyyy wanted to go see The Vow. the best part about the movie for me was when someone got up and ran out then ran back in and told whoever she was with that they had to go because their house was on fire. i Lol'd.