the true but funny thing that people say

This is a discussion on the true but funny thing that people say within the General - Off topic forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; OK THIS IS A TOTALLY TRUE STORY THAT HAPPENED TO ME LAST SUMMER JUST AFTER MY BIRTHDAY ok when i lived in ky me and some friends went to the ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   General - Off topic

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2009, 12:18 AM   #1
ttech Mod

My Ride: my 2 feet
Posts Perday: 1.08

Default the true but funny thing that people say

OK THIS IS A TOTALLY TRUE STORY THAT HAPPENED TO ME LAST SUMMER JUST AFTER MY BIRTHDAY

ok when i lived in ky me and some friends went to the bar and i got trashed and my friends left. the bar was to close in about 40 min and i just sat in one of the booths to sober up so that i could drive home since it was 3am and all my friends were gone. so im just sitting there and this pretty attractive chick walks up to me and says "do you want to see my tatoo" my drunk ass of course says sure y not. so she undoes her pants and pulls her panties down and im just sitting there staring at her puss thinkin wtf just happend lol. and she says " i had a tatoo of a mouse but my pussy must have ate it" i sit there thinking wow are you kidding me and of course my smart ass replies well i can get it back for you lol and she sits down and we talk for awhile and then things got interesting and fun lmao need less to say it wasnt in there rofl

but i decided to post my story to see if there are any of you that have had somthing similar happen to you if so please share and lets have fun

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

RIP twinkie u will be forever missed