share your racing stories

This is a discussion on share your racing stories within the General - Off topic forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; okay this is the thread where you post those times when you didnt listen to the little voice that says dont do it and you do it anyway okay this ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   General - Off topic

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

View Poll Results: have you ever street raced
yes 4 100.00%
no 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2009, 10:13 PM   #1
ttech Mod

My Ride: my 2 feet
Posts Perday: 1.08

Default share your racing stories

okay this is the thread where you post those times when you didnt listen to the little voice that says dont do it and you do it anyway

okay this was about a year and a half ago back when i was in kentucky i was drivin around in my crx with windows down and sunroof open and i pulled up to a redlight next thing i know this douch in a cavi pulls up and its all riced out got a big ass aluminum spoiler and fake ass chrome all over and he rolls his overly tinted window down and says what you got done to that thing i reply i got enough he says wanna race i said for what he says i will put 20 on me winning

i say your on then. i begine to hit my launch control at 3,500 and wait the light turns green and whoosh im gone this dude had probably never raced in his life his reaction time at the light was so terrible so i let off and pull up to the next light he pulls up allong side and says damn man you gotta be turbo i laugh and say nope just a motor swap and hes like well i got a cold air intake, poly mounts, a header and a muffler i laugh and say oh well im sorry i wouldnt even have put that much into that peice of shit cavelier and he goes its on man im going to whoop your ass i said well if you can beat me off the line you might have a chance and then i said i got ten on the fact that if i give you 2 lenghts i will still beat you to the next light asshole

he begines to rev his car and i hit my launch control and light turns and i wait for him to get his 2 lenghts and i flew past him long before the light and what was even better is that he actually paid me lol

okay guys lets hear your stories

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

RIP twinkie u will be forever missed

Last edited by 89y49rexsi; 06-05-2009 at 12:59 AM.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #2
ttech Mod

okay when i lived in kentucky my roomie had a high compression ls vtec and i would always lose to him we would always race to work and whoever got there first won cuz we both worked for comair

well one day we got on the freeway and we were beating the livin piss out of our cars our speedos stop at 120mph and we were well past that and for some reason i was starting to gain on him we estimate speed at around 145 150 well all of a sudden he drops back and im thinking hell yeah im gonna win this time well i was wrong
out of nowhere this explorer comes up next to me and the driver begines to yell at me and then gets behind me
when this happened i though ah fawk its gonna be a cop well i was right and he flips on his lights and i have the breif thought of runnin and i decide to pull over instead well he comes up to my car and says wtf is wrong with you driving like that i reply uuuuummmmm and he says give me your damn licence i hand it to him (i still had my utah licence) and he says utah wtf are you doing in ky and i say i just moved here (which was a complete lie i had lived there for almost 2 years)and he replies well if your going to drive like a god damn idiot go back to utah we dont want you here, he then says get the fawk outa here i quickly say ok and he throws my liscence through the window and i start the car and leave before he could change his mind

i get to work and my roomie looks at me and says what he get you for and i reply he let me go just chewed me out and i laughed and my roommate says wtf i would have gone to jail i say well im just that good lol

Old 06-04-2009, 12:33 AM   #3
ttech Mod

bump

Old 06-05-2009, 12:34 PM   #4
ttech Mod

come on yall i know you guys have some lol

Old 06-05-2009, 12:50 PM   #5
ttech Mod

My Ride: 94 civic ex coupe
Posts Perday: 0.40

ill post in this..

i was driving along when i pulled up next to a i think a 91 celica it was mildly riced out big mousse spoiler and big ol rims. and as i was driving i pulled alond side of him. as we drive along for like 30 sec or so he hits the gas and starts pullin away and then slamed on the gas ans spun tire(my car has a alot of torqe idk y) so as i fly pass him i stop at a red light when some fag wigger rolls the window down and ask what i got in it and i replyed headers and a intake, then the light turns green and the dumbass trys pullin away and spins tire when a cop was sitting at the light i thought it was funny

Old 06-05-2009, 12:53 PM   #6
ttech Mod

that is funny lol

Old 06-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #7
ttech Mod

i love wiggers
=]

Old 06-05-2009, 05:25 PM   #8
ttech Mod

My Ride: SR5
Posts Perday: 0.12

well i guess ill post it again a story ill never forget, back in 2003 when drifting in mountains was still underground here in cali and still have my 240sx coupe, every sat midnight we go to what is well known now as Palomar mountain rd. section 6 its a very long and lots of twist and turn w/ elevation change area. we all first meet up at a shell gas station for people to put gas, check oil level, check or adjust tire pressure. when a kid in a white integra was already in the shell station and waited for us to do something, so we set off at the end this white integra just started showing off trying to pass every one but our rules no over taking or side by side tandem drifting. so every one made it on the top of the mountain and stopped and chilled talked about the integra showing off and all of the sudden saw the white integra again, waiting for us to go down hill when this integra again tried to show off again and we gave him the way. before the section 6 start we saw the integra driver waving so we stopped to give him a hand. so basically he under steered hit the ditch nearly going to the cliff so his new carbon fiber lip was crushed, so we need to push his car back on the road and here are the pics, after that he became our friend.

Palomar Mountai Rd.

his the guy showing peace sign lol

Old 06-05-2009, 08:35 PM   #9
ttech Mod

thats was a nice integra

Old 06-06-2009, 03:24 PM   #10
ttech Mod

hahaha moron lol

Old 06-10-2009, 02:32 AM   #11
tTECH newbie

My Ride: 91 acura intgra
Posts Perday: 0.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4agze View Post
well i guess ill post it again a story ill never forget, back in 2003 when drifting in mountains was still underground here in cali and still have my 240sx coupe, every sat midnight we go to what is well known now as Palomar mountain rd. section 6 its a very long and lots of twist and turn w/ elevation change area. we all first meet up at a shell gas station for people to put gas, check oil level, check or adjust tire pressure. when a kid in a white integra was already in the shell station and waited for us to do something, so we set off at the end this white integra just started showing off trying to pass every one but our rules no over taking or side by side tandem drifting. so every one made it on the top of the mountain and stopped and chilled talked about the integra showing off and all of the sudden saw the white integra again, waiting for us to go down hill when this integra again tried to show off again and we gave him the way. before the section 6 start we saw the integra driver waving so we stopped to give him a hand. so basically he under steered hit the ditch nearly going to the cliff so his new carbon fiber lip was crushed, so we need to push his car back on the road and here are the pics, after that he became our friend.

Palomar Mountai Rd.

his the guy showing peace sign lol

wtf!!!man i thought it was impossiblr to drift with fwd???

Old 06-10-2009, 02:43 AM   #12
tTECH newbie

My Ride: 91 acura intgra
Posts Perday: 0.01

ok this is my story here haha...i was driving home from work with my cousin.(which is how i strated to get more into cars..)he has a 95 civic hatc with gsr swap..we both were going down an ave in my home town and this dam crx pulls up next to us at the stop before turning to the ave and tells us lets hit it all the way to joe's which this a store about 1/2 a mile down...so we turn and start to rev the cars we agreed to start on the 3rd honk...about half way down to the"finish" a fucken sherrifs gets on us with lights and sirenswe continued to go about 5 blocks down the ave...so the crx took off one way and we took the other..we was hoping it would folow the crx but instead it chose us we just started to panic and start cutting streets to just get home it took about 10 minuts to loose the fucken sheriff lol and mycousin didnt want to drive his car for about 3 moths lol but man that the most fun i ever had i serious ly though i was gona get it that night!!!lol what made it more exiting neither of us had liscens lol felt more adrenalin (or how ever you spell it lol) than ever!!!

Old 06-10-2009, 03:19 AM   #13
ttech Mod

thats awesome

here is another of mine lol i have a lot

ok me and my roomie in ky some how ran into each other on our way home from 2 diff parties one night well we started driving home and we got to this street that leads into our neighbor hood and he was in front of me so i look up and down both roads and didnt see anything (it was about 3am btw) and i decided that i would beat his ass home lol so instead of just following him around the corner i cut it short double clutched it and took off up the opposing lane i passed himand procceded up the hill doing a little over twice the speed limit. then i stoped for the stop sign and thats when my radar started freakin out lol so i looked behind me and the only lights i saw was my roomies so i took off after deciding that if it was for me then if i raced home that i could get my garage open and slide inand shut it up before they could catch me well i was wrong cuz as soon as i left the stop sign i saw flashing lights behind me so i hit the gas and instead of slowing down for the first turn into my neighbor hood itook the turn at speeds entirely unnessicary lol and did way over twice the speed limit and i finally lost the pig and i turned very quickly down my street and hit the garage button and just started to pull in when the cop pulls in behind me and i was all like fawk lol

he laughed and said i had a decent little crx and then only gave me a ticket for improper passing lol he was cool as hell