Off to the Gym...

This is a discussion on Off to the Gym... within the General - Off topic forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; I am heading out on my daily gym visit, which always ends up in a race with someone. So today I came prepared! My fiencee is going to record it ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   General - Off topic

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
tTECH newbie

My Ride: 2006 Honda Civic DX
Posts Perday: 0.00

Thumbs up Off to the Gym...

I am heading out on my daily gym visit, which always ends up in a race with someone.

So today I came prepared! My fiencee is going to record it and I will post it, only if I win, ahah just kidding. Wish me luck!

P.S., racing someone with a warrant out for your arrest is a BAADD idea lol. Just remeber everyone, be safe! If you don't know how to drive fast, DONT DO IT!!

Stay tuned :)

P.S., Anyone in the Woonsocket, RI or Blackstone, MA area? I would love to get together with fellow car enthusits! I just recently moved to the area and have no friends that are into cars as much as I am! I am a build and learn guy, I know a decent amount about cars but I am no car genuis. I just buy the parts, and learn as I put them on!

PM me if you do live in the area :)

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

Old 01-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #2
Home boy...

My Ride: g37x
Posts Perday: 1.14
DefaultRe: Off to the Gym...

LOL hope not the cop you will be racing hahahaha
D one
A ccelerating

Old 01-02-2012, 08:15 PM   #3
tTECH newbie

The funny thing is I pulled in, upset that I couldnt find a person to race and there were 3 cops in the gym parkin lot, which commects to my main racing strip

Old 01-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #4
Home boy...

My Ride: g37x
Posts Perday: 1.14

hahaha your lucky..

I got pulled over on the 31st on my way to my parents house and then I didn't realize I was going 90km/h and the speed limit on that street was only 60km/h so this cop pulled me over.. Luckily it was new years eve so cop didn't give me any ticket instead just give me a warning hahahahaha
D one
A ccelerating

Old 01-03-2012, 10:01 AM   #5
ttech Super Mod

My Ride: 06 Mazdaspeed 6
Posts Perday: 0.61

I'm from MA! but from Springfield area, if you want to move one more time we have an amazing car scene here. during the spring/summer, you would love the downtown races we have. its basically every night but friday and saturday nights are the best. and LOTS of civs go. amazing to go and just enjoy yourself with friends and what not lol =)

something to think about =-p

Old 01-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #6
tTECH newbie

Sweet!! When I tune my car a little ill come down and race

Old 01-05-2012, 08:10 AM   #7
ttech Super Mod

My Ride: 06 Mazdaspeed 6
Posts Perday: 0.61

lol you dont have to race, since they're street races it's technically illegal and cops are always coming like every half hour to clear out the area haha. its funny because everyone just goes to another location, get kicked from there, then back to the same spot. its just a good time... haha. how far away are you from springfield?