need advice

This is a discussion on need advice within the General - Off topic forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; =p lol yah definitely take your time, dont give her the ring, sell it, then get her a better one =p This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   General - Off topic

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2011, 12:45 PM   #16
ttech Super Mod

My Ride: 06 Mazdaspeed 6
Posts Perday: 0.59
DefaultRe: need advice

=p lol yah definitely take your time, dont give her the ring, sell it, then get her a better one =p

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

Old 05-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #17
ttech Mod

My Ride: my 2 feet
Posts Perday: 1.04

that whole situation sucks. but gl bro

RIP twinkie u will be forever missed

Old 05-20-2011, 08:05 PM   #18
tTECH fan

My Ride: 05 Civic Coupe
Posts Perday: 0.14

i gave her the ring and shes alregic to real gold lol and i told her id change it for a silver one, her response was u already have me. i asked her out first though
Most people prefer to believe their leaders are just and fair even in the face of evidence to the contrary, because most people don't want to admit they don't have the courage to do anything about it. Most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker but only to give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all
/([___]__A__[___])\
|=_| ###### |_=|
"The owners of this country know the truth: Its called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."

Old 05-20-2011, 08:09 PM   #19
tTECH fan

and if i put pictures i get mod on my own section cuz that means i have to ask my ex for a picture and that would be awkward as hell
Most people prefer to believe their leaders are just and fair even in the face of evidence to the contrary, because most people don't want to admit they don't have the courage to do anything about it. Most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker but only to give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all
/([___]__A__[___])\
|=_| ###### |_=|
"The owners of this country know the truth: Its called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."

Old 05-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #20
tTECH fan

i only gave her the ring cuz wtf am i gonna do with a chicks ring ill get ripped off when i sell it and im gonna lose if i keep it
/([___]__A__[___])\
|=_| ###### |_=|

Old 05-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #21
tTECH member

My Ride: 95 civic coupe
Posts Perday: 0.07

I have been through a similar situation and it sucks. Glad you found the girl of your dreams, that always makes it easier. lol definitely keep us posted. I would also sell the ring and get her a different one. My ex that I went through this with gave me her necklace back and its still in a box somewhere. I didn't feel right giving it to someone else lol

Old 05-20-2011, 10:47 PM   #22
tTECH fan

i got my ex a cladgha ring and an engagment ring .. i took the engagment ring but left her the cladagh
/([___]__A__[___])\
|=_| ###### |_=|

Old 05-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #23
ttech Super Mod

i dont even know what a cladgha is butt you did the right thing leaving that one and taking back the engagement ring =p

Old 05-21-2011, 08:09 AM   #24
Home boy...

My Ride: g37x
Posts Perday: 1.11

From the sound of it! It's not worth getting it back LOL
D one
A ccelerating

Old 05-21-2011, 03:28 PM   #25
tTECH fan

its kind of a promise ring.. google it
im signing papers on sunday for a 3 1/2 appartment near work
/([___]__A__[___])\
|=_| ###### |_=|

Old 05-21-2011, 03:37 PM   #26
Home boy...

good luck bro!
D one
A ccelerating

Old 05-21-2011, 11:34 PM   #27
ttech Super Mod

oh wow =D this is great man, moving so fast now, do your parents know whats going on right now?

Old 05-22-2011, 09:18 AM   #28
tTECH fan

well im not legally aloud to contact my dad but my mom knows
/([___]__A__[___])\
|=_| ###### |_=|

Old 05-22-2011, 10:13 AM   #29
Home boy...

Not legally aloud to contact your dad! Why is that?
D one
A ccelerating

Old 05-23-2011, 08:07 AM   #30
ttech Super Mod

In america, people get in trouble for everything, an abusive father/son relationship could lead to a restraining order - mostly happens because of divorces - which is probably what happened in this situation.

but it's good to always discuss stuff like this with a parent, who knows, they might even help you out =D and judging by your happiness, your definitely making a change for the better ;) keep it up