muscle car owners

This is a discussion on muscle car owners within the General - Off topic forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; why cant muscle car owners realize they are fast in a straight line but shit in the turns and have there head stuck up there ass and can see around ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   General - Off topic

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
tTECH newbie

My Ride: honda civic
Posts Perday: 0.01

Default muscle car owners

why cant muscle car owners realize they are fast in a straight line but shit in the turns and have there head stuck up there ass and can see around there car jesus i cant stand them MUSCLE CARS ARE BORING

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

Old 05-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
ttech Super Mod

My Ride: 06 Mazdaspeed 6
Posts Perday: 0.62
DefaultRe: muscle car owners

muscle cars are fast in a straight line and thanks to today's modern technology they are getting better at turns.

im not much of a domestic guy, im more into imports, not jdm style or anything, just imports in general in any way that isn't muscle, because i dont like them for other reasons.

muscle cars are boring, but not in the fact that they can't drift. they're made to be dragged. they're interior also is boring though, and that goes for all of them. usually just cloth seats, or lame old fashion and out of style technology and interior

Old 05-22-2012, 05:39 PM   #3
tTECH newbie

My Ride: Peugeot
Posts Perday: 0.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by colton93 View Post
why cant muscle car owners realize they are fast in a straight line but shit in the turns and have there head stuck up there ass and can see around there car jesus i cant stand them MUSCLE CARS ARE BORING
ha! In my opinion Muscle cars are awesome.
You need to understand that you do not have to be perfect to be beautiful and most importantly they are an important page in the history of North America.
If you love the way they look you can keep them originally on the outside and inside and even the engine with modern improvements to the suspesnions, steering and braking system and that should do it.
Unfortunately for me i can only dream about them, because in my country when you import a vehicle and register it you have to pay some taxes wich are higher as the car is older and as the engine displacement is bigger, wich in this case the taxes will go high as a space rocket, few times more than the car itself.

Old 05-22-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
tTECH newbie

like this one:
it even have a new caddy engine
CTS-V Powered '68 Camaro Drop Top - BIG MUSCLE - YouTube

Old 05-22-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
tTECH newbie

oh, and maybe change the transmission with a six speed manual, most of muscle cars have 3 or 4 speed automatic

Old 07-11-2012, 04:17 AM   #6
tTECH newbie

My Ride: Ford
Posts Perday: 0.01

Muscle car are the most efficient car, and i love such car.

Old 07-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #7
tTECH newbie

My Ride: 2012 Cadillac CTS-V

I own a 2010 Mitsubishi Ralliart which I use just as much as my CTS-V and both handle quite well on turns, of course the Ralliart is better off road but then again it's going to be better than say a Ferrari off road but that doesn't make it better it just makes it's area of expertise different. I don't knock someone because their taste in vehicles is different.
I am not sure where this whole muscle cars can't take turns comes from because my V does excellent.

Old 10-18-2012, 10:08 AM   #8
Banned

My Ride: BMW

The best info about muscle car is here given bellow which I can reveal...

"Unrestored matching numbers Pepper red XB GT Falcon. Factory 4 speed top loader manual in Red Pepper with B2 black cloth trim. Heavily optioned with SUNROOF, black hood, styled rear vision mirror and tinted side & rear glass. Current owner for 12 years."

Last edited by peter50; 10-20-2012 at 07:26 AM.