Iphone 5 new look?

This is a discussion on Iphone 5 new look? within the General - Off topic forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; Is this going to be real? if so, this dang look good!!! What do you guys think? This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   General - Off topic

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #1
Home boy...

My Ride: g37x
Posts Perday: 1.11

Default Iphone 5 new look?

Is this going to be real? if so, this dang look good!!! What do you guys think?

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.
D one
A ccelerating

Old 09-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
ttech Super Mod

My Ride: 06 Mazdaspeed 6
Posts Perday: 0.59
DefaultRe: Iphone 5 new look?

i think iphones look like shit, perform like shit, have sticks up their asses and should go out of business.

Droid Does.

is there a source to this picture? I like looking at specs, specifically screen specs, processors and what's going to be different about it?

I assume that this is just a design of what it could look like. it'll probably not look like that at all.

I see 4G on the screen, assumingly they finally get it. because they are already 2 years behind droids. 4G is 20 times faster than 3G, and i outperform any person who thinks iphone is the shit.

I actually usually turn on my free wifi from the market and let them hop on it. i stream music, surf the web and do downloads on my phone while they do the same on their phone and it's still 10 times faster than their crappy 3g.

i seriously have no idea why everyone went into an iAnything phase, because all their products are garbage.

i don't see any guerilla tuff screen or kevlar backs, this will just be like any other iphone with a chipped screen or cracked back.

//rant

Old 09-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #3
Home boy...

Yeah your right Iphones are outdated compare to other but I'd still pick my iphone over anything

According to the source it will be 5g now or some sort and about the looks, I am not quite sure if that will be the final but I guess will find out all the specs etc tomorrow :D
D one
A ccelerating

Old 09-12-2012, 11:44 AM   #4
ttech Super Mod

5g? or 4g? because 5g is unheard of and that sounds like just making things up lol

Old 09-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #5
Home boy...

so its not a 4g or 5g its LTE lol and its pretty much similar to Iphone 4s but thinner and taller!
D one
A ccelerating

Old 09-13-2012, 11:06 AM   #6
ttech Super Mod

the LTE phones are a droid thing that verizon has been doing. LTE is considered 4G

i have the droid 4, and its a 4G LTE phone.

iapple takes everyone's elses ideas then sue them and get money. so lame.