i can has post count (official pwt) join me and whore it up

This is a discussion on i can has post count (official pwt) join me and whore it up within the General - Off topic forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; Hey thats a sick tat, you got any pictures of the honda we trust one you were talking about? and how do i stopp the emails that are letting me ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   General - Off topic

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2009, 09:58 PM   #721
tTECH newbie

My Ride: 1993 Honda Civic
Posts Perday: 0.03

Hey thats a sick tat, you got any pictures of the honda we trust one you were talking about? and how do i stopp the emails that are letting me know theres a new post, its really annoying lol

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

Old 10-25-2009, 11:51 PM   #722
ttech Super Mod

My Ride: Rb26det
Posts Perday: 0.15

Your email notification is already off. so you shouldnt get any of those email

Old 10-26-2009, 03:38 PM   #723
ttech Mod

My Ride: my 2 feet
Posts Perday: 1.04

yeah i do here ya go

also if you get them again just click on the veiw subscribed threads at the top of the screen and just change it to no notification

be happy ur not a mod like me cuz ur automatically subscribed to all new threads lmao it kinda gets annoying lol

here is my other tat that i got about a month ago lmao

RIP twinkie u will be forever missed

Old 10-26-2009, 03:39 PM   #724
ttech Mod

the orange ribbon is for multiple sclerosis awareness and then its got my diagnosis date under that it really means alot to me

Old 10-26-2009, 03:41 PM   #725
ttech Mod

mikey you fail at post whoreing lmao

what kind of apprentice are you dude fail and its not even an epic fail lmao

Old 10-26-2009, 04:04 PM   #726
tTECH newbie

Yo that is sick man, i think i might copy that and get it done.. only car i trust is a honda thats sweet tat man

Old 10-26-2009, 04:12 PM   #727
ttech Mod

do it lol then you will be 1 of 5 that have that tat lmao me and the rest of my crew in kentucky had that tat lmao

check this here is a before and after of my crx as of yesterday lmao

this is what a flat bed tow truck can do to a car lmao it was totalled anyway lol and i was getting ready to crush it cuz id allready stripped it down to the wiring harness and i mean nothing left lol

Old 10-26-2009, 04:15 PM   #728
tTECH newbie

lol thats sad man.... i love the sedan you had going though that was raw as hell

Old 10-26-2009, 04:28 PM   #729
ttech Mod

this is the sedan that im prolly going to buy for 180 on friday when i get paid lol and fix it and build it lmao

so im going to dissapear for like 2 hours lol when my friend gets here cuz the flat black widow is illegal at the moment due to it not passing emissions lol

from what the guy tells me this is the extent of the rust which makes me pretty happy nothing a little bondo and an accetaline toarch cant fix right lmao

Old 10-26-2009, 04:31 PM   #730
tTECH newbie

Lol believe it or not i want them rims lol.. thats alot better then my eg coupe quarters lol

Old 10-26-2009, 04:38 PM   #731
ttech Mod

i actually really like the rims too lol

and i beleive you cuz its really not that bad and since its an lx its got power windows and power locks =) which really makes me like it and the interior looks flawless lol another thing that is a big ass plus in my book =)

the motor is siezed which is fine cuz my b16 would go into it and it needs a muffler which is fine cuz im going to have a full cat back made cuz nobody makes them and the drivers window is broken cuz someone broke in and thats an easy ass fix too

so basically for 180 its a screaming fuckin deal im way happy to get the chance to get it ima be a mufuckin balla in that lmao

Old 10-26-2009, 04:44 PM   #732
tTECH newbie

All them are easy fixes, yeah i wish i had a 4door sleeper.. 180 is a steal for that kinda deal.. hope you get it man.. i really love the thread you had of your project

Old 10-26-2009, 08:27 PM   #733
ttech Mod

im going to continue with the now renamed project flat black widow sedan

the maroon one i went and looked at is rusted out so god damn bad that its not even worth my time to fix the rust but the interior is so damn clean that i cant resist and with the doors and the harness and the rest of the interior and the lx bumpers i can finish converting it to an lx lmao and if i can figure it out i will even have the power windows and locks which i really really really fuckin want

but basically im going to strip it down to the harness and swap everything over lmao my seats with be the first thing to hit the trash lmao

and then most likely the dash and the carpet and the doors if i can figure out how to put them in and still have the power w & L if ya know what i mean but my car will be 100% legal as of monday next week and i wont have to worry about getting any more tickets =)

Old 10-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #734
tTECH newbie

Oh so your keeping the old sedan, whats even wrong with it?

Old 10-26-2009, 08:55 PM   #735
ttech Mod

the lower control arm on the pass rear is fucked roayly and so is the trailing arm on the same side and the steering rack is going out and it has some mystery electrical problems and i was getting all kinds of pissed about the rust but oh well boo hoo waaa waaa im going to finish waht i started this time lmao i did up my crx quite a bit but no where near where my sedan is going to end up i want to get into at least the low 11 sec quarter mile or build one mean ass ef for the real track that can handle the abuse of autox

i renamed the project thread because its no longer progect sleeper its project flat black widow lmao