does anybody autox or anything like that

This is a discussion on does anybody autox or anything like that within the General - Off topic forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; i am thinking about doing autox when i finish my car what all should i do to the car besides the obvious tires,suspension, sway bars, stronger engine any help would ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   General - Off topic

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2009, 01:01 PM   #1
ttech Mod

My Ride: my 2 feet
Posts Perday: 1.09

Default does anybody autox or anything like that

i am thinking about doing autox when i finish my car what all should i do to the car besides the obvious tires,suspension, sway bars, stronger engine

any help would be much appreciated

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

RIP twinkie u will be forever missed

Old 05-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #2
ttech Mod

My Ride: SR5
Posts Perday: 0.12

i autox sometimes it dosent give me the same excitement as i was in the big track but it help me test & tune my steering rack, sway & gear ratio.

Old 05-24-2009, 01:41 AM   #3
ttech Mod

i am thinking about trying it once i get my four door done and i was wondering what i should do mods wise as far as say sway bars, tires, is there a certain type of exaust i should do or what im totally clueless as far as road racing, autox and all that other crap goes so give me some advice as far as the mods that would help make me somewhat competitive

Old 05-24-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
ttech Mod

SCCA is not strict they will just put you to a certain class maybe in the stock class but the are particular about is helmet, it needs to be SA2000 and up so no motorcycle helmet any more. 3 yrs ago they can let you go and play in any helmet as long as its DOT certified, other than that you can run anything you want. i suggest running what you have on your car then tune it buy what you think is good or prefer on your driving style.

Old 05-24-2009, 04:15 PM   #5
ttech Mod

o yeah forgot to add if you dont have a harness i suggest getting this cg lock, acts like a harness to hold you.

Old 05-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #6
ttech Mod

hey thanks i havent ever heard of them i will prolly just buy a 4 point since i have a set of race seats that i am fabbing up brackets for right now so thanks anyway