Crazy Driving/Racing Stories

This is a discussion on Crazy Driving/Racing Stories within the General - Off topic forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; So the other night i was driving my buddies car cuz he was hammered and was doing 110km in the middle lane. I looked in my rearview mirror and noticed ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   General - Off topic

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2011, 08:20 PM   #1
tTECH fan

My Ride: 05 Civic Coupe
Posts Perday: 0.14

Default Crazy Driving/Racing Stories

So the other night i was driving my buddies car cuz he was hammered and was doing 110km in the middle lane. I looked in my rearview mirror and noticed a civic riding my ass with no one else around me so he coulda passed easily.He couldnt have been farther than 1-1 1/2 feet from the back bumper.
So i hit the brakes( nothing crazy ) to make him back off, he musnt have been paying attention or drunk or something cuz all of a sudden he started swurving left and right and slams front first into the right side wall. I dropped my friend off and go on the same higway further east and i see the car going to the impound yard where they keep ur car not just tow it

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

Old 01-25-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
ttech Mod

My Ride: my 2 feet
Posts Perday: 1.04
DefaultRe: Crazy Driving/Racing Stories

wow thats crazy

a few years ago me and my roomie where late for work. so we decided to race eachother to work (he had a ef hatch wit a poor mans type , i had my crx with a b16) so we are 130+ when he just slows down so i figure he was giving up lol next thing i know there is a black suv next to me matching my speed. then it got behind me lol and flipped on his red and blues. he pulled me over. walked to the window, hello officer y u pulling me over. i just clocked you doing 137 give me your g** d*** drivers license. so i gave it to him thinking shit my car is gone my license is gone and im going to be late for work lol. he comes back to the window throws my license at me and says get the fuck out of here. needless to say i took off before he even got back to his car lol. i didnt even get a warning =). but the best part was the look on the faces of my roomie and friends when i walked into work. lol my roomie had told them all that i had gotten pulled over going that fast. they all thought i would be in jail lol. and then i told them that i didnt get a ticket or even a warning and they about died lol.

RIP twinkie u will be forever missed

Last edited by 89y49rexsi; 01-25-2011 at 02:28 PM.

Old 01-25-2011, 02:29 PM   #3
tTECH fan

angry cop lol u must live in usa
thats mnessed up though good thing u got away

Old 01-25-2011, 03:01 PM   #4
ttech Mod

yeah lol that was in erlanger kentucky back in prolly 08 lol but now im in utah lol and yeah thats usa

Old 01-26-2011, 03:45 AM   #5
tTECH fan

i was drifting in the snow once around a corner and i saw a cop so i continued my drift and stopped pulled over... the cop said im good driver but i shouldnt drift like that and left

Old 01-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #6
ttech Mod

lol nice! cops can be cool but since there is so many of them we got to get through all the bad ones before we get pulled over by a cool one lol

shit i was pulled over once in my crx while i lived in Kentucky cuz i had to get out in the road lol and it had been raining for the fast 4-5 days lol and needless to say i just did a burnout till i thit 4th lol so i attracted alot of attention cuz my car was loud as fawk lol but i had my friend with me and he had like 30 tats lol and waspeirced all over lol the cop pulled him out of the car and searched him for no reason besides how he looked . then told me that my car sounded awesome lol "your car sounds like a rocket" lol and then told me to have a great night lol

Old 01-26-2011, 04:41 PM   #7
tTECH fan

nice thats wicked

Old 01-26-2011, 05:53 PM   #8
ttech Mod

lol i miss that car i got loads of stories and they almost all involve that car lol

Old 01-26-2011, 05:55 PM   #9
tTECH fan

me too my teg is the story king, for a month i had to push start it cuz my alternator was dying

Old 01-26-2011, 06:00 PM   #10
ttech Mod

that sucks. the first time i hit the rec limiter in my rex it scared the shit outta me lol and my alternator belt snapped hahahahaha

Old 01-26-2011, 10:25 PM   #11
tTECH fan

my car was so loud that when i floored it down a street i would set of car alarms, but the best was when i had 2 girls in the back seat refusing to get out cuz the vibration was turning them on lol

Old 01-26-2011, 10:30 PM   #12
ttech Mod

lol they used to sit on the trunks of my last 2 cars cuz my subz had the same effect as ur exhaust lol =)

Old 01-27-2011, 01:30 AM   #13
tTECH fan

i had a b18c5 with a straight pipe and a resonator right at the back for back pressure :D

Old 01-27-2011, 10:20 AM   #14
tTECH newbie

My Ride: 1991 Civic 4Door
Posts Perday: 0.01

I got a cool story..

I was in my 90 si hatchback All i had done to it was the intake and full exhaust. Got it tuned and shit.. Well i was driving home from a show last year and i noticed a del sol coming up onto my ass. so i move over to the right lane and let him get beside me.. I hear him drop into 3rd so i drop into 3rd and start pulling on him hard.. mind you all i got is a 1.6l non vtec.. and i start fucking ripping the shit outta this del sol.. next thing i know i see red and blues in my mirrors.. so i pulled over and he came to my window and he was like "know why i pulled you over" i was like nawh(playing stupid ya know) he was like i just clocked you at 123mph.. i was like i didnt know this car could do that.. so the cop starts pull shitting with me.. asking me what i got under the hood and shit.. it was pretty sweet got outta there with no tickets and a invite to a car show.. the cop drove a STI for a daily lol..

Old 01-27-2011, 10:32 AM   #15
tTECH fan

i wanna live where u live