being a car enthusiasts and living with multiple sclerosis

This is a discussion on being a car enthusiasts and living with multiple sclerosis within the General - Off topic forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; hey well today its worse than ever but i did my chemo and now i get to do steroid infusions for the next 3 days which sucksdick cuz my 21st ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   General - Off topic

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2009, 12:59 AM   #16
ttech Mod

My Ride: my 2 feet
Posts Perday: 1.09

hey well today its worse than ever but i did my chemo and now i get to do steroid infusions for the next 3 days which sucksdick cuz my 21st birthday is on wensday and im sure that non of my friends are going to come take me to the bar lol i told the nurse that was giving me the chemo all this and she told me that if she were to take me out it would be to a titty bar lmao i just thought that i would give yall an update shit my right leg as well as most of my left side including my back and my face on the right side has gone numb so i can barely walk and all this that im typing is with my left hand and its a pain inmy ass especially since i can only see out of my left eye

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

RIP twinkie u will be forever missed

Old 06-18-2009, 12:26 PM   #17
ttech Mod

this is why i have double vision

creepy huh lol

Old 06-18-2009, 12:28 PM   #18
ttech Mod

i totally wish i had the aility to make my eyes do this on command lol but i dont :( lol

Old 06-23-2009, 01:55 AM   #19
ttech Mod

omg its so bad right now its not even funny its almost the worste its ever been

Old 06-23-2009, 09:02 PM   #20
ttech Mod

augh i am so close to crying my doc prescibed me a fuckin walker ="( its not even cool cause it actually helps but i still walk like a giant f***** toddler bwahhahaha (crying) this is so hard to deal wit and some times i get so so scared jus thinkin about the posibility that i might be in a wheelchair if this keeps progressing. its so so scary to think about i mean i am trying to quit smoking cigs ccause it makes ms worse, and im on copaxone which is a daily shot, im on once monthly novantrone which is chemo, and im taking all kinds of vitamins and anti depressants and much more i dont know how much longer i can take this shit and i love my cars so much and ive only driven for a total of 2.5 weeks out of the past 4 months which is so hard

sorry for my bitchin im just venting

i may seem like im a pretty happy person but i am really a deppressed scared 21 yr old that just wants to be normal again

my fav sayings are
WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES ANOTHER WILL OPEN
I HAVE MS IT DOES NOT HAVE ME
ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY CUZ I SAID IT IS

im just so scared that its not even funny and talking to yall hlps so much cuz im a talker and i can sometimes forget aout all this so thank you all for reading i appreciate it more than you will ever understand

Last edited by 89y49rexsi; 06-23-2009 at 09:08 PM.