is it bad...

This is a discussion on is it bad... within the General - Off topic forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; to not feel bad for someone that got drunk and had a fight with a his gf and decides to shoot himself right there and then because of said fight ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   General - Off topic

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #1
tTECH newbie

My Ride: 90 da9, 93 bg2
Posts Perday: 0.02

Default is it bad...

to not feel bad for someone that got drunk and had a fight with a his gf and decides to shoot himself right there and then because of said fight even if he is a family friend but to give condolences to his family? because i cant under this situation its a scare tattic gone bad and done out of stupidity. i feel more sorry for his girl who witnessed him do it and my lil bro mainly because they were good friends and how hard it is on his parents... so am i am jusified for not feeling bad for something he did? discuss

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

Old 01-19-2010, 02:53 PM   #2
ttech Mod

My Ride: my 2 feet
Posts Perday: 1.09

well as ive told u before i do not blam u i would do the same thing

but didnt u say it was ruled as an accidental shooting?
i thought u said the other day that his girl talked him out of it and something happened and his finger slipped on the trigger?

RIP twinkie u will be forever missed

Old 01-23-2010, 09:13 AM   #3
tTECH newbie

My Ride: 90 da9, 93 bg2
Posts Perday: 0.02

more or less that what they ruled as he still shot himself

Old 01-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #4
ttech Mod

still sad maybe he was going through more than everyone knew and the fight with his girl was the straw that broke the camels back brady u know that ive been there a few times in the last year and the sad thing is that i understand why some one would want to end it forever and just think GAME OVER I GIVE i have been really depressed this week as ive mentioned to u several times this week

Old 01-27-2010, 05:43 AM   #5
tTECH fan

My Ride: Crx and GC8
Posts Perday: 0.10

guys.. there is always a positive to a negative. i know its hard to find them sometimes but without looking, how will you find?
it is still sad that someone has come to this point in their life. you dont know the full situation leading up to this accident. to not feel anything i think is harsh. it may hace been a scare tactic but it backfired and he, his family, girlfriend and friends are now left with a massive hole where he used to be. i feel sorry for them all just reading what happened.

Old 01-27-2010, 08:34 PM   #6
ttech Mod

that was the most heart felt thing ive ever read on this site steph that was pretty deep