age old argument muscle or tuner

This is a discussion on age old argument muscle or tuner within the General - Off topic forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; i think that tuners are so much more fun compared to muscle This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   General - Off topic

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2012, 10:37 AM   #1
tTECH newbie

My Ride: honda civic
Posts Perday: 0.01

Default age old argument muscle or tuner

i think that tuners are so much more fun compared to muscle

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:38 AM   #2
tTECH newbie

My Ride: '05 350Z Twin Turbo
Posts Perday: 0.02
DefaultRe: age old argument muscle or tuner

Muscle cars have been done to death! In my opinion anyhow. You pull up to a car show or event and its the same old thing car after car after car, everyone has done it and there ain't much you can do to produce something that the next guy hasn't already done. TUNER ALL THE WAY!
BTW this question is the same as "cat or dog person?" Each think they are the best ... But us Cat and Tuner people rule! LOL

Old 03-10-2012, 07:25 AM   #3
ttech Super Mod

My Ride: 06 Mazdaspeed 6
Posts Perday: 0.62

LOL my opinion is Dog and Tuner! hahaha

muscle is kind of boring, but i don't mind appreciating a good muscle car now and then.

the thing i hate is when they rice out muscle cars. you either tune or muscle. not both.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:51 AM   #4
tTECH newbie

My Ride: G35
Posts Perday: 0.03

lol tuner is so much fun yes indeed because you can do so much tuning that you can think of to tuner cars but in muscle i don't really see much except the performance..

Old 03-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #5
Home boy...

My Ride: g37x
Posts Perday: 1.16

tuner all the way...
D one
A ccelerating

Old 03-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #6
tTECH newbie

My Ride: honda civic
Posts Perday: 0.01

yeah my buddy keeps saying that muscle is funner then tuner i dont agree is so fun about go fast in a straight line i want to drift around turns at 50 mile an nhour