Car Detailing in Calgary

This is a discussion on Car Detailing in Calgary within the Exterior & Interior - Looks - Appearance forums, part of the Technicals and Performance category; Do you guys know any car detailing in calgary? I'm planning to wash my engine bay but I'm kinda scared to do it.. This ad is not displayed to registered ...

TunedTech.ca   Technicals and Performance   Exterior & Interior - Looks - Appearance

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
tTECH newbie

My Ride: 01 PRELUDE
Posts Perday: 0.01

Default Car Detailing in Calgary

Do you guys know any car detailing in calgary? I'm planning to wash my engine bay but I'm kinda scared to do it..

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

Old 04-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #2
Home boy...

My Ride: g37x
Posts Perday: 1.10

I think Canadiantire do those kind of job, i am not quite sure though. check with them and see.
D one
A ccelerating

Old 06-03-2009, 02:37 AM   #3
ttech Mod

My Ride: my 2 feet
Posts Perday: 1.03

why would you be scared to clean your engine all you need to do is try to stay away from the air filter and make sure to keep it running while you do this engine degreaser helps alot also try brake cleaner

RIP twinkie u will be forever missed

Old 06-03-2009, 07:12 AM   #4
tTECH newbie

My Ride: 240sx
Posts Perday: 0.01

ultimate detailing in the NE does engine detailing/shampoo for 50$

Old 05-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
ttech Super Mod

My Ride: 07 Si & 92 MRII GT
Posts Perday: 0.08
DefaultRe: Car Detailing in Calgary

don't be scared to spray your engine, like what he said, stay away from the air filter and fuse!