Help TunedTech Spread the word about our Friendly Car Forum Community

This is a discussion on Help TunedTech Spread the word about our Friendly Car Forum Community within the Site help - Comments & Suggestions forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; If you guys have a Facebook, AIM, MySpace, Twitter or any other social network account, please post the link on there for everyone else to see. Maybe even a mass ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   Site help - Comments & Suggestions

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
Home boy...

My Ride: g37x
Posts Perday: 1.18

Default Help TunedTech Spread the word about our Friendly Car Forum Community

If you guys have a Facebook, AIM, MySpace, Twitter or any other social network account, please post the link on there for everyone else to see. Maybe even a mass text on your phone, mass email send to all your friends around the world and tell them about our nice and friendly Car tuner and forum community for all the enthusiasts

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.
D one
A ccelerating

Old 01-11-2011, 08:33 PM   #2
ttech Super Mod

My Ride: 06 Mazdaspeed 6
Posts Perday: 0.64
DefaultRe: Help TunedTech Spread the word about our Friendly Car Forum Community

And!!

If you are apart of any other forum you can put the site in your sig, maybe create a thread if it isn't a car forum that you're apart of and you can title it "car enthusiasts" or something along those lines.

It benefits everyone really. The bigger the family the better.

Think about it.... You come on here everyday and talk to the same people. meeting new people who are also interested in what your interested in will benefit you.

You could learn something new that you didnt learn before or teach someone a trick of the trade.

One of the most amazing thing about these forums is the blog and definitely the DIY.

Alot of people probably join here because of the DIY's and the amazing daily blog posts posted by our very own Raid3n.

So do your share and help us out here at tTech!

-With much love-
tTECH Cr3w =)

Old 01-11-2011, 08:46 PM   #3
Home boy...

DefaultRe: Help TunedTech Spread the word about our Friendly Car Forum Community

Nice.. thanks for adding bro definitely do this guys
D one
A ccelerating

Old 01-11-2011, 09:01 PM   #4
tTECH member

My Ride: Civic SiR
Posts Perday: 0.06

should i call each one of my friend and tell them about this? jk

will do sir..

Old 01-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #5
Home boy...

one of our facebook friend shout-out about our Forum Welcome to Facebook
D one
A ccelerating