hey

This is a discussion on hey within the Newb Introductions & Greetings forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; Hey everyone i look forward to talking with all of you about various topics and various vehicles. A little about me... im 26 years olds, live in easton, pa (about ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   Newb Introductions & Greetings

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2012, 05:27 AM   #1
tTECH newbie

My Ride: 2012 GMC Sierra 2500
Posts Perday: 0.00

Default hey

Hey everyone i look forward to talking with all of you about various topics and various vehicles. A little about me... im 26 years olds, live in easton, pa (about 20 miles east of allentown, pa), im engaged to be married on september 10, 2013, we own a 2008 mazda3, a 2008 cadillac escalade, and a 2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD ALC. The mazda is my daily driver to and from work(im a union electrician so i drive over 120 miles/day), the cadillac is her daily driver and our family vehicle(we have 5 kids under age 7), and the GMC is the family pickup truck. Ill post pictures of them all as i take more. Feel free to message me about anything and everything. I look forward to conversing with you.

Trevor

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

Old 04-16-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
Home boy...

My Ride: g37x
Posts Perday: 1.13
DefaultRe: hey

Hey Welcome to the board Trevor, were glad to have you here! what brings you here in our forum? if you don't mind me asking?

Enjoy your stay!!
D one
A ccelerating

Old 04-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #3
tTECH newbie

My Ride: 2012 GMC Sierra 2500
Posts Perday: 0.00
DefaultRe: hey

Its always good to be part of forums, great insight on your ride from fellow enthusiasts, help if you need it, and just a place to meet other people with similar interests. Im part of redline motives forum and they had a link to your site so i decided id join yours too. Thanks for the welcome and i look forward to everyones ideas and comment and sharing mine as well.