Hello from California, USA

This is a discussion on Hello from California, USA within the Newb Introductions & Greetings forums, part of the TunedTech's General category; Hello user and mods, I am writting a PhD Thesis on advanced physics for vehicle dynamics, I dont have budget to have any car in the world for testing but ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   Newb Introductions & Greetings

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
tTECH newbie

My Ride: Books
Posts Perday: 0.00

Default Hello from California, USA

Hello user and mods,
I am writting a PhD Thesis on advanced physics for vehicle dynamics, I dont have budget to have any car in the world for testing but I am looking for help in forums, basically only thing I would need is users to:

A) Tell me your car specs and I give you acceleration data (Like a Run Test)
or..
B) Tell me some specs and times and I give you engine curve (Like a Dyno)

The only thing besides advanced vehicle physics knowledge I am able to provide to forum in gratitude is Thesis research references

If forum is in posibilies to help, please reply.
Thanks in advance

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

Last edited by drturbo; 02-20-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Old 02-19-2012, 03:35 PM   #2
ttech Super Mod

My Ride: 06 Mazdaspeed 6
Posts Perday: 0.64
DefaultRe: Hello from California, USA

Welcome to the forums, are you really doing a research? if so ill help you out

Old 02-19-2012, 04:15 PM   #3
tTECH newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanook View Post
Welcome to the forums, are you really doing a research? if so ill help you out
Thank a lot!, otherwise needed budget would be infinite, the only think I need is cars specs and I give you back the math/physics modeling results.

Driver weight
Power @ rpm (HPs)
TQ @ rpm (lb-ft)
Engine Redline
Car Launch Rpm
Driving Wheels (FWD, RWD or AWD?)
Final Drive ratio + All gears ratios
Car weight
Car wheelbase
Tire overall size

Old 02-20-2012, 08:36 AM   #4
ttech Super Mod

My Ride: 06 Mazdaspeed 6
Posts Perday: 0.64

my car is a stock mazdaspeed 6. i've never dyno'd it but its said to have 274 HP
it is all wheel drive, i'll get in the car later to look at the redline and ill look up torque online for you, and wheel size. ill also look into gear ratios and it is allwheel drive.

Old 02-20-2012, 09:11 AM   #5
Home boy...

My Ride: g37x
Posts Perday: 1.18

welcome to tunedtech
D one
A ccelerating

Old 02-20-2012, 09:19 AM   #6
tTECH newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanook View Post
my car is a stock mazdaspeed 6. i've never dyno'd it but its said to have 274 HP
it is all wheel drive, i'll get in the car later to look at the redline and ill look up torque online for you, and wheel size. ill also look into gear ratios and it is allwheel drive.
thanks a lot buddy, do not think I want you do the research for me, if yours is a fully stock car just give me the year and I look up all the info for you and give you a performance data for it, and you could help just telling me how real is that data for your, no need to race, just I mean, you know your car.

What my research can do for example is... what happen if you increase power by 5 HPs? or... what happen if you change rims+tires? what if.... and what if.... and so on...