NBA 2k13 Lebron vs Carmelo Anthony vs Kevin Durant?

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 Lebron vs Carmelo Anthony vs Kevin Durant? within the Sports forums, part of the TunedTech's Lounge category; Which one should I get in myteam? Also, do you know any good silver point guards? This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and ...

TunedTech.ca   TunedTech's General   TunedTech's Lounge   Sports

Thank you for visiting the TunedTech Forums for the Car Enthusiasts. We setup this forum so you can chat and meet other car tuners and enthusiasts members online who have similar interests in cars. Our forums are for discussing everything from off topic to the best fuel injectors for your turbo setup. We know that not everyone has just one car, so our forum of many different cars allows you to chat about them all in one place!

Right now, You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, view our gallery, play arcade games, chat box, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast and absolutely free ...

JOIN NOW FOR FREE!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2014, 10:16 AM   #1

Posts Perday: 0.00

Default NBA 2k13 Lebron vs Carmelo Anthony vs Kevin Durant?

Which one should I get in myteam? Also, do you know any good silver point guards?

This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become part of the Community.

Old 02-20-2014, 10:16 AM   #2

DefaultNBA 2k13 Lebron vs Carmelo Anthony vs Kevin Durant?

I want Lebron on my team.

Old 02-20-2014, 11:46 AM   #3

Carmelo is the best spot up shooter in the game, and you can never miss his free throws. Lebron is the best up close, and he can cover anyone you put him against. Durant is a jack of all trades.I would take Lebron over the rest just cuz it's fun driving and dunking on guys, however melo is a close 2nd.

Old 02-20-2014, 01:16 PM   #4

lin is a good silver point guard, he is very underrated in the game, he should be rated at least 80-85, i dont like how they use jayz music as well its better with a more diverse track. personally i like lebron, he does a little bit of everything u can play him all five positions, melo is a better shooter, durant is more athletic small differences here n there

Old 02-20-2014, 02:46 PM   #5

Durant cause he can shoot better than lbj and has a higher shoot in traffic rating so he will finish better than lebron, lebron only rebound better and is a little faster, if u put deadeye and kd with shot creator, he'll be unstoppable

Old 02-20-2014, 04:16 PM   #6

Depends on your team. If your team is not that good overall (Filled with bronze players), get LBJ. But if your team is good, get either Anthony or Durant. I prefer Durant over Melo, but maybe it's just me.Good silver PGs: Damian Lillard, Jarret Jack, Mike Conley, Ricky Rubio, Isaiah Thomas (Really good this past few games), Jose Calderon.